It is officially fall here in Salt Lake City. The leaves are changing, there is more than just a chill in the air, and pumpkins have made their appearance at every grocery store and farmer's market. That means it's time to get started on my fall bucket list so here it goes!
1. Bake something involving pumpkin and cream cheese (more on that in another post).
2. Carve, paint, or etch a pumpkin.
3. Make candy corn jello shots.
4. Knit a scarf. I got this book last October and have yet to put it to good use.
5. Take a drive up the canyon to see the fall leaves and take pictures.
6. Rock this maxi skirt.
7. Get bangs. I am still on the fence about this one but I was thinking of something like this or this.
8. Take my dogs for a walk around Wheeler Farm with pumpkin spice latte in hand.
9. Sign up for a Thanksgiving Day 5K or maybe even a 6K.
10. Have cider and doughnuts.
11. Go see Frankenweenie, and speaking of Fankenweenie, check out this adorable cake.
12. Get flannel sheets.
13. Go to the Haunted Village.
14. Get out and enjoy the fall weather because winter is just around the corner.