Welcome to the first installment of Baking Me! I thought we'd start off with making a recipe book to keep all of our recipes in order. I have found so many great recipes online and I needed a way to keep them all organized. So I went to Target, picked up this cute binder and got started.
To complete this project you will need...
- One three-ring binder (any size will do, I used a 2')
- Sheet protectors (available at any office supply store and Target)
- Sheets of 8.5' x 11' paper (you can get creative here with colors and designs)
- Stickers or any other adornment you'd like to jazz it up a bit
To make your recipe book...
- First gather your recipes and print or write them on your 8.5' x 11' paper
- Next you will need to decide the categories you want to include in your recipe book
- Once you have your categories figured out you can go ahead and make your labels
- Organize your recipes into each category and put them in your book
Voila! You have just created your own recipe book!
I liked this binder because it has a clip inside the front cover. It's great for keeping a handy little notebook or recipes waiting to be organized.
As you can see, you can make this project as simple or complex as like. If you want to add some stickers or other scrapbooky type things to your recipe book to make it special and unique go right ahead, or if you just want to leave it plain and simple that works too. Just have fun and let the creative juices flow!